…Christmas fun for children of all ages
Follow Santa’s sleigh as it leads from the Talbot Street Parade to Santa’s Wonderland. This children’s event features a variety of holiday activities designed to put you and your family in the Christmas spirit.
Some of the highlights include:
- The opportunity for all children to talk to Santa about their Christmas wishes, and have pictures taken with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- A Christmas store just for kids so everyone can buy and wrap gifts to surprise their families on Christmas Day
- A chance to win exciting prizes at Santa’s Raffle
- Lots of games, face painting, prizes, music and more
- A visit by major league baseball star and St. Michaels native, Harold Baines, who loves sharing baseball stories and meeting future big leaguers
A $2.50 hot dog lunch and a delicious bake sale are part of the day, so kids can spend the whole afternoon enjoying the fun and treats of Santa’s Wonderland.
|Ages:||Children 3 to 11 years old|
|Date:||Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013|
|Time:||Following Parade until 2:30pm|
|Place:||St. Michaels School Campus on Seymour Avenue|
|Price:||$2.00 admission each child|
|Tickets||At the door|
Come and share in the Christmas spirit at Santa’s Wonderland!
Photos throughout this website provided by Tidewater Camera Club and other contributing photographers.